Update Tag: 10-11-2023
You have a passion for numbers, and you know your way around accounts payable, accounts receivable, and DATEV? Then, our Finance & Operations team in Bonn could be the perfect match for you! We seek a motivated
Assistant to the CEO (f/m/d) to support us 40 hours weekly in our Bonn office.
At Scanbot SDK, you will have the opportunity to get to know a wide range of tasks. This includes the coordination with our external accountants and tax consultants, the preparation and analysis of reports, as well as support in administrative matters.
Don’t worry; you don’t have to be a professional in all these areas. We are primarily looking for someone who enjoys learning and appreciates new challenges. Of course, we will actively support you in this. What counts for us is your intrinsic motivation to learn and your ability to work independently and precisely.
In return, we offer you the chance to develop into a Finance & Operations generalist with an experienced team while gradually taking on more responsibility. In doing so, you will accompany us in the increasing automation of various processes and, thus, in the development of exciting new fields.
Apply now and become part of our team in Bonn!
Find out more about the exciting world of Finance and operations at Scanbot SDK .
How you will make an impact
- Assist us with all operational issues that arise on a daily basis: invoices, document management, orders, payments
- Be the first point of contact in the company for all issues relating to dunning and payment reminders
- Process current transactions in the areas of banking or accounts payable and receivable accounting
- Work with state-of-the-art finance tools and continue your education (Pleo, Agicap, LucaNet, easybill, etc.)
- Develop new reporting/KPIs together with us and create your own analyses
- Support & substitution in operational HR topics (contracts, payroll, etc.)
- Collaborate with and learn from a highly experienced CFO who has worked for multinational and growing companies.
- If desired: long-term development towards an accountant position
- Responsibility from day 1
- Flat hierarchies & quick decision making
- Regular training (including English courses)
- Subsidized company pension plan
- Quarterly feedback meetings & weekly coaching sessions
- Fixed home office day
- Flexible working hours (given enough overlap with your team)
- 30 vacation days
- Modern office and computer equipment
We have given a lot of thought to the requirements that must be met for this position. In any case, this is what you should bring with you:
- Completed commercial training or equivalent/higher qualification.
- 1 year of relevant work experience, preferably in the area of finance and/or assistance
- A high affinity for numbers and a h2 analytical ability
- Initial knowledge of DATEV, or other accounting software
- Very good knowledge of German and English
Klicken Sie hier, um sich für einen kostenlosen Kandidaten zu bewerben
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Düsseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Düsseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia
💸 75.000 € – 85.000 € pro Jahr⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Düsseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Düsseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia
⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Bonn, North Rhine-Westphalia
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Duisburg, North Rhine-Westphalia
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Bonn, North Rhine-Westphalia
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Wuppertal, North Rhine-Westphalia
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Wuppertal, North Rhine-Westphalia
⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Bochum, North Rhine-Westphalia