Update Tag: 03-12-2023
Position: Entry level
JobinhaltWhat You Will Do
- Manage Automotive ECU delivery for the Korean market with multiple HW/SW variants.
- Manage together with the HARMAN and customer management team the effort estimates and delivery plans for the work items and agreeing/communicating this with the customer, including key milestone items.
- Drive and Track delivery of the work items and communicate progress vs plan and any issues to the customer as required.
- Implement and manage a robust issue management process and system to allow detailed tracking of all defects and change requests, including creation of regular metric reports using the same/compatible tool.
- Execute Change request management – put in place a process and system to manage change requests from the stakeholders to allow traceability and delivery planning.
- Put in place an agreed test strategy to deliver SW components and SW fixes and also for testing of the SW before delivery to the stakeholder.
- Assist the Customer in defining appropriate acceptance criteria and quality levels for deliverables for integration.
- Prepare and manage risk and issue assessment reduction plans and strategies.
- Understand the customer software development process framework and be able to map this to the Harman internal processes.
- Ensure the project complies to all relevant Automotive SPICE process and quality requirements.
- Provide regular project update reports both to the customer management and internally to senior management.
- Work with Platform development team / Test Teams / Build Team in distributed environment and ensure robust quality deliverables.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field and 7+ years of relevant work experience in management roles
- Experience in a project manager role that has coordinated the efforts of local and off-shore development teams
- Ability to negotiate and prioritise work package with Customer and Stakeholders.
- Experience working in customer facing roles
- Excellent communication, organization, teamwork and project management skills
- Knowledge of developing application software in the Automotive domain
- Strong leadership skills with ability to mentor and motivate team members
- Knowledge of continuous integration execution models.
- Fluent English language skills are mandatory. German language skills are a plus.
- Must be willing to travel as needed
Klicken Sie hier, um sich für einen kostenlosen Kandidaten zu bewerben
⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Aachen, North Rhine-Westphalia
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Düsseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Düsseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia
⏰ 02-01-2024🌏 Münster, North Rhine-Westphalia
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Düsseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia
⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Düsseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Wuppertal, North Rhine-Westphalia
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Paderborn, North Rhine-Westphalia
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Bielefeld, North Rhine-Westphalia
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Duisburg, North Rhine-Westphalia