Update Tag: 01-12-2023
Jobinhaltwe are simple
, honest and always with a smile. Since our first opening in 2000 we are expanding Europe-wide, true to our mission EVERYONE CAN TRAVEL. With currently 40 hostels in 24 cities and 9 countries, we are by now Europe’s largest hostel provider, making our mission a reality! In doing so, as well as to keep and improve our standards and services we are supported and pushed by our headquarters in Berlin
Our teams are the core of a&o Hostels : Flat hierarchies and a culture of open feedback make the foundation of our work environment shaped by dynamics, growth, and innovation. With that, we offer ideal career opportunities for everyone, whether expert or career changer. We emphasize to treat each other in a fair, social, and responsible way. Because together, not only working is more fun – but also success.
To support our team, we are looking for aProject Manager New Construction & Renovation (m/f/x) for the Construction division.
Become part of our construction team at the a&o Hostels head office in Berlin!
- Technical support for new construction, renovation and conversion properties in cooperation with the other a&o departments and all external service providers.
- Carrying out and accompanying technical inspections (TDD) for the purpose of possible use of an existing property as a hotel
- Drawing up project schedules with a time schedule and cost estimate in cooperation with the "lead" development department
- Implementation of the decided construction measures in all necessary service phases of the HOAI as well as according to the VOB and other technical regulations
- Proposals for the formation of a planning team; integration of necessary specialist planners and coordination of the service specifications in accordance with HOAI, AHO or other regulations.
- Drawing up the service specifications, preparing the awarding and contract documents and the contracts (architect/engineer, VOB, VOL, etc.) in coordination with the legal department and the other a&o internal departments.
- Conducting and recording planning discussions with the planning teams and other parties involved in the construction, participation in important construction meetings
- Internal communication on the status of the project
- Acceptance of services and handover to Operations
- You are a civil engineer or architect with several years of professional experience, preferably in hotel construction.
- You are characterised by a structured, economic and precise way of working and thinking as well as spatial imagination
- You are proficient in the use of common MS Office applications (MS Project is desirable) and construction-specific IT applications (AutoCAD LT 2018).
- You have a very good command of German and English
- You are flexible and willing to travel (Germany and other European countries)
- You find it easy to communicate with colleagues, specialist planners and clients
- You demonstrate an independent and committed way of working and the ability to work in a team
- An exciting, responsible job in one of the top-innovators amongst Hostel-providers is expecting you
- You will enjoy a team-oriented working environment with flat hierarchies and plenty of room for the implementation of your own ideas and your personal development
- Your working atmosphere is characterized by short decision-making paths and open communication; your voice will be heard.
- We focus on people, so your well-being is important to us. Our teams are diverse and shape our lively, open and international corporate culture.
- Enjoy attractive corporate benefits, including free nights at all a&o Hostels, as well as discounted leisure discounted leisure activities and events
- In addition: language courses, company pension scheme, further training, sports facilities and much more.
- as well as subvention to the BVG monthly ticket
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Berlin
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Berlin
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Berlin
⏰ 31-12-2023🌏 Bremen City, Bremen
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Berlin
⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Berlin
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Berlin
⏰ 02-01-2024🌏 Berlin
⏰ 31-12-2023🌏 Berlin
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Berlin