Update Tag: 03-12-2023
Kategorie: Der Umsatz
Position: Mid-Senior level
JobinhaltSenior Business Development Manager to primarily develop automotive LiDAR business with OEM and Tier1 customersÂ
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Identify and win new customers for strategic sales and direct sales products in automotive and adjacent markets.
- Develop business opportunities, maintain and grow business with existing customers, in alignment with the general BD direction.
- Develop, conduct and support strategic OEM and Tier1 business development activities including technical and business presentations, road shows, campaigns, demonstrations and participation in regulation / standardization activities.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationship with customers and partners to build business and increase brand awareness.
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to clients and partners.
- Achieve commercial agreements with OEM and Tier1 customers for common development or cooperation.
- Analyze market trends and accordingly develop sales plans.
- Stay current with latest developments in marketplace and competitor activities.
- Deliver customer presentations, conduct and attend trade shows, sales meetings and conferences.
- Generate and increase sales revenue and margin with channel sales products and strategic sales, according to agreed business plans and meet sales goals.
- Working with other teams and colleagues to help align offerings with the need of customers.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities.
- Several years of B2B business development experience in automotive or adjacent businesses of highly technical products
- Communication skills to understand customer needs and adapt to market requirements
- Experience in a multicultural business environment
Required Education, Experience & Certifications
- University / University of applied science academic study (technical direction, industrial engineer) or a comparable qualification
- Three years of professional experience in a comparable position, preferably in an automotive LiDAR or ADAS sensor company
- Five years of experience in the acquisition, support and expansion of customers in the B2B sector
- Extended technical understanding, ideally in the automotive or consumer electronics field
- Strong team and communication skills as well as negotiation skills, problem-solving skills and resilience
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Intercultural competence and fluency in German and English
- Experience with automotive customers in the ADAS / LiDAR space
- Excellent contacts to decision makers at OEM and Tier1
- Skills in additional languages (eg. French, Spanish)
MicroVision, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, status as a disabled veteran or Vietnam-era veteran or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Please let us know if you need reasonable accommodation in completing the application, attending and/or participating in an interview or in taking any test required for employment.
Klicken Sie hier, um sich für einen kostenlosen Kandidaten zu bewerben
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Fürth, Bavaria
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Augsburg, Bavaria
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Ingolstadt, Bavaria
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Regensburg, Bavaria
⏰ 02-01-2024🌏 Ingolstadt, Bavaria
⏰ 10-01-2024🌏 Regensburg, Bavaria
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Ingolstadt, Bavaria
⏰ 25-01-2024🌏 Würzburg, Bavaria
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Ingolstadt, Bavaria
⏰ 02-01-2024🌏 Ingolstadt, Bavaria