Update Tag: 18-11-2023
Position: Mid-Senior level
Jobinhalt(Sr.) Manager Marketing Campaigns (m/f/x) weekly working time of 40 hours. Mondays to Fridays.
TODAY, YOU’RE STIMULATING THE WAY A CUSTOMER SUCCEEDS.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE SHAPING THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS.
At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent the world over. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world.
DHL’s Customer Solutions & Innovations (CSI), one of the business units of DHL, is a globally dedicated organization which simplifies the DHL customer experience by providing a single customer interface and developing innovative industry-tailored solutions for DHL’s largest global customers. Come discover the unique, international spirit of DHL where your commitment is recognized and rewarded.
Take campaigns from the initial level of Sector requirement and potential suggestions, for a solution, through the relevant workflow. Add value at every stage and maintain smooth inter-functional working relations in the pursuit of the best possible levels of creativity, within DHL brand strategy and guidelines, and of results.
Maintain a focus on customer requirements, amongst all other team members. Be able to operate knowledgeably on projects in any CSI sector and thus provide a flexible option for ongoing workload.
- With the Campaign Director, ensure good initial understanding of the Sectors requirements and early thinking. With the sector developer develop a campaign plan which is reflective of the sectors business priorities and which will achieve business objectives.
- Run good, democratic initial planning/brainstorming sessions, with team members including channel, content and internal communications, for all their managed projects.
- Ensure that ideas ‘from below’, during the campaign development process, are encouraged and correctly managed.
- Agree, using input from team members, a maximum project budget and obtain sign off for this from Campaign Director, if above designated level.
- Demonstrate understanding that good work is not merely “adherence to published brand guidelines”, but about making our brand shine. Be constantly aware of exact day-to-day situation on the project you are managing and be able to use this information proactively to share status updates and
- Jointly own responsibility for assessment of SSD/external agency creative work, on your projects, with the relevant stakeholders. Manage agencies, budget and campaign plan as the ultimate responsible.
- Ensure that your progress updates to sector presidents/SMT, via Sector Developers or directly as per campaign set up, are accurate and timely.
- Conduct results/best practice reviews of your managed campaigns and share these with the sector president and other campaign managers to maximise cross campaign learnings.
- Always try to be available to do, or learn, something new on your next project and be proactive in looking & asking for such responsibility - extend our creative boundaries.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills
- German language skills optional
- University degree in business, innovation, engineering or other technical fields
- Masters level preferred
- Demonstrating proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Laura Klein will be happy to answer your questions via email email@example.com.
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply Here” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Klicken Sie hier, um sich für einen kostenlosen Kandidaten zu bewerben
💸 Bis zu 45.000 € pro Jahr⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Düsseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia
⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Aachen, North Rhine-Westphalia
⏰ 08-01-2024🌏 Gelsenkirchen, North Rhine-Westphalia
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Bonn, North Rhine-Westphalia
⏰ 05-01-2024🌏 Duisburg, North Rhine-Westphalia
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Düsseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia
⏰ 25-01-2024🌏 Düsseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia
⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Mönchengladbach, North Rhine-Westphalia
⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Bonn, North Rhine-Westphalia
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Leverkusen, North Rhine-Westphalia